Thursday, 23 January 2014

Fur and Lace

















Dress // Tk-Maxx
Socks // Topshop
Fur Coat // NewLook
Shoes // NewLook

I've been loving the new fur fashion trend going on! They make you look so class and keeps you warm at the same time. It's effortless as you can make any outfit look great without really doing much. Also I am in love with these frilly socks I bought from Topshop, I think when paired with heels and a dress it automatically makes the outfit look adorable and I love cute things! This look is great for family parties and going out for a dinner date.










4 comments:

  1. So pretty I love everything about this outfit especially the socks! <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like a doll !!!

    Sarah

    http://www.little-freak.com

    ReplyDelete