Saturday, 29 March 2014

Flower Nail Tutorial.





Things you will need:
- A dotting tool (if you don't have one use a toothpick or a regular pen with no ink), I bought mine from amazon.
- At least three different coloured nail polish.



As spring time is approaching, I thought what better way to welcome it then flower nails? So I thought why not make a tutorial about it! I have made this a really simple tutorial and you only need three easy steps to do them:

Step one: simply paint your nails any colour you want, in my case I chose black.


Step two: use a different colour and make five little dots with your dotting tool to make them look like flower petals.


Step three: Finish off the look by adding little dots around the flower, this is such an easy look to accomplish. 

Hope you all enjoyed this tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment