Monday, 17 March 2014

Fragments of Sky.











Top // River Island
Distorted Jeans // DYI at home by my sister
Shoes // 
Sunglasses // Camden Market

The weather has been so nice these past few days. I love the sun, it makes me so happy. I decided to style this cami top with some distorted jeans to give it a little edge. My sister actually ripped her jeans so she decided to turn it into this, so if you rip your jeans don't stress you can easily turn it into fashion. Lastly I decided to add a pop of colour to this outfit by pairing these coral heels.

Hope you are all enjoying the sun.

12 comments:

  1. Cute top ! :)
    Would you like to follow eachohter on bloglovin ? Let me know :)

    www.thefashionpanda.be
    www.thefashionpanda.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shoes! Thanks for comment on my blog. Greetings from Poland, xoxo

    www.adelajdainsp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally digging this look- I'm very into the busted knee/destroyed denim trend. You look great, babe!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the top! xo

    http://thefashionbrook.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely loving the pop of color in the shoes! You are absolutely stunning girl :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your shoes and ripped jeans! great look
    Thanks for following my blog, following you back! :)

    christelpaola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous outfit and wow I just love those heels <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit, love the top!
    New follower,
    xo Annie
    New England Romance

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the bright shoes with this outfit!

    itisalltherage.blogspot.co.uk

    Ally x

    ReplyDelete