Monday, 21 April 2014

Lloret de Mar.

















Dress // Sodamix
Gladiators //  River Island
Bag // Carlos Santana

Last week I went to Spain with the cheerleaders and I had the most amazing time ever! The weather was so lovely I just didn't wanna come back to England. Me and my friend went exploring around the beach near the hotel we were staying in and the view was absolutely breath-taking. I loved the huge rocks by the sea it made everything look so beautiful! I just thew a dress with some gladiators on which is effortless and it looks really pretty. I would recommend everyone to go visit Spain at least once. 
Thank you for reading. 

5 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed your stay. You look adorable. Love the dress and sandals!

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning, beautiful pictures!
    Mafalda ❤
    http://mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so beautiful ! Nice pics :)
    And following you too on bloglovin ;)

    www.thefashionpanda.be
    www.thefashionpanda.be

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog. Follow for follow?

    http://gabriel-data.blogspot.com/

    Follow me, when I see I follow you back.
    When you follow my blog, write me on comment.
    www.gabriel-data.blogspot.com - MY BLOG

    ReplyDelete