Saturday, 12 July 2014

Back to Basics














-----------------------------------------------------
THE OUTFIT

Top // Zara
Jeans // Topshop
Leather Jacket // Camden Market
Boots // Unknown shop
-----------------------------------------------------
I went to Portsmouth outlet shopping center yesterday and the view there was amazing. For those of you who don't know what an outlet shopping center is, it's basically when branded shops sell their products for a lot cheaper than the original price. I love going there specially when it's "sale" season, as I am a student I need to save money so this is perfect. I dressed quite simple, I paired some blue jeans with basic stripy tee. I think this is a look anyone can pull off and would look so effortless, yet classy. 

Take care and thanks for reading.



4 comments:

  1. Love your outfit!!! basics are always beautiful and chic, love the leather details of you look, they add an edge to it!
    I invite you to visit my blog and let me know if you would like to follow each other to stay in touch.
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing look, basic is always great choice. Love your shoes and the lisptick. :)
    Thanks for your comment.
    Fashion Happenss

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love stripes! You look very good!

    ReplyDelete