Saturday, 19 July 2014

Floral Inclinations














-----------------------------------------------------
THE OUTFIT

Playsuit // New Look
Boots // New Look
-----------------------------------------------------
Summer so far has been amazing! The sun is blazing and starting to melt me a little but I'm not gonna complain, it's so much better than having no summer right? What better way to enjoy summer than a play suit. It's fun and effortless as you don't have to decide what top or bottoms to wear with it. I paired it with some brown boots as I think it completes the look and gives the floral look an edgy contrast. 

Hope you all are enjoying the summer and thanks for reading.


9 comments:

  1. you look so pretty! great look!
    following you hun<3

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much <3 I will follow you back :) xoxo

      Delete
  2. Such a cute and adorable look, love the dress, the print is so pretty and perfect for summer.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. So amazing dress, you look beautiful. Great hair. :)
    Thanks for your comment.
    Fashion Happenss

    ReplyDelete
  4. You jumpsuit is so lovely and I love it that you wear boots with it!

    And thank you for your nice comment on my blog. Now I checked your blog with the result: I like it!

    I would like to follow you on gfc and/or bloglovin. It would be great if you come back to my blog to follow me – then I will follow you immediately back.

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    International giveaway: Unpardonable fault and compensation
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following - it´s a pleasure for me that I already followed you back on bloglovin <3

      xx from Germany, Rena

      International giveaway: Unpardonable fault and compensation
      www.dressedwithsoul.com

      Delete
  5. sweet look
    xx Marina from www.fashiontipp.com

    ReplyDelete