Saturday, 5 July 2014

Kimono Summer.
















-----------------------------------------------------
THE OUTFIT

Top // New Look
Shorts // River Island
Kimono // New Look
Bag // TkMaxx
Watch // Claire's Accessories
-----------------------------------------------------
Hey all you lovely people, the weather has been so good recently! The sun has been shining and the heat is melting me a little but I'm not going to complain. Kimono has been on trend for a while now and I wanted one for a long time now and I have to tell you it's prefect for summer! You can make any outfit look very put together and dressed up. I decided to pair the Kimono with a fringe bag to play with the fun summer fashion. I kept the outfit very simple and comfortable and kept all the colours very light and bright.

Take care and thanks for reading.




7 comments:

  1. What a lovely look! I can't get enough of kimonos for Summer! They're so cool!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! You're so chic! ;)
    http://chocolateglass.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great style adn combo, the kimono is amazing. :)
    Thanks for your comment.
    Fashion Happenss

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely! I adore the cardigan
    I have a new look on my blog; come visit!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the kimono...especially the fringe details!


    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    xo, Pear

    VanityPear29.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this kimono!

    www.mrsnoone.it
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look fabulous!! I have been searching everywhere for a kimono like that!! I love the fringe!!
    xo,
    Brittney Marie
    Pretty Little Pursuits

    ReplyDelete